Welcome to Variety of Views




A few years back Jessica and I worked together on a P.O.V. blog with its founder.  Its founder was an excellent mentor and an inspiration for me to continue to blog and write.  We were all very sad when the publication came to an end. I truly missed writing about the point of view topics, year after year I desired to re-invent the publication but other priorities took precedence. Then I found Jessica on LinkedIn! What not a better way than to have some of P.O.V.'s original contributors to help, therefore, I decided to ask Jessica and was ecstatic that she said, Yes?!  While there is no replacing the original P.O.V. blog, we aim to deliver well researched controversial topic articles to our audience. 

When it comes to research, I don't give up until I find adequate information to form a decision or be able to converse properly about a topic from both sides.  It is something I love to do.  Some of my favorite topics include - parenting, relationships, business, substance abuse, education, mental health, wellness, and fitness - the list continues.  Since a young age, I loved writing and when attending college, I found research my passion. Point of view writing marries both research and writing, hence this is my happy place!  

We would be honored if you would become our follower - just click the link located to the right on our main page.  We are both working on our first article so be sure to check back this week!  

In closing, 
Jessica & Dana 



Comments

Popular Posts